Process for Blinn TEAM and Academy-Bryan Students sing VA Educational Benefits


Students who will utilize Hazlewood benefits must apply and provide documentation to both the Blinn and TAMU Veteran Services offices.

For more information on utilizing Hazlewood at Blinn, please click here

Veteran/Military Tuition Assistance Programs

Students utilizing VA educational benefits must submit all paperwork to the TAMU Veteran Services Office and request a PIL (Parent Institution Letter) be sent to Blinn so that the hours they are attending at Blinn can be certified to the VA.